Date: 12th and 13th December 2020
Location: Thaba Trails (entrance through 24 Gazelle Road, Rispark)
The IMPORTANT part is we will be entering Thaba Trails through Tussenkoppies property, 24 Gazelle Road, Rispark. Once you are there follow the DRI signs till you get to the parking / registration area and everything else should feel like home. Please stick to the road and speed limits, we are on private property and need to respect that.
Enter online now
Entry fee: R325 race entry + R50 Thaba Trails trail fee (on race days)
Only online entries due to Covid-19 – strictly no late entries
Online entries close 07/12/2020
Limited entries available
All bikes welcome, hard tail friendly
Entry includes a one of a kind #RidingRona 2020 DRI buff/neck warmer and hand sanitizer because it’s the in thing for 2020.
- Trail fees not included in race entry fee, payable at DRI registration.
- Shuttles available both days.
- REGISTRATION: Saturday 8:00-10:00, Sunday 8:30-10:00
- Saturday practice 08:00-10:30, Race runs start at 11:30 until the last rider
- Sunday practice 08:30-11:30, Race runs start at 12:30 until the last rider
- A minimum of TWO official practice runs per rider are required prior to racing.
- Race run 1 SATURDAY and Race run 2 SUNDAY – fastest single race run counts. Only one race run required.
- NO HELMET, NO RIDE
- Food and Refreshments available
- Ablutions on site
- #QRS medics available and on site both days
- Strict Covid-19 rules apply – wear a mask and maintain social distance