- ALL BIKES WELCOME (even hard tails!)
- All ages welcome, classes for everyone
- Shuttled runs, both days
- No helmet, no ride! (full-face required for DH class, full-face recommended but not compulsory for enduro class)
- Practice and race BOTH DAYS. ONE race run per day. NO PRACTICE, NO RACE.
- Spectators are FREE and have full-access to the race and practice!
- Medics on site both days
- Food, drinks, and ablutions on site
- Prize giving and after party at Wolwespruit Bike Park, PLTFRM restaurant, after racing on Sunday
How to enter the DRI
It’s easy to enter the Dustin Rudman Invitational, you just invite yourself. Good vibes only, this race is all the fun. Click below, fill out the form, and pay online (online payment is required).
How to spectate at the DRI
- Show up, it’s free.
- Find your favorite spots.
- Make some noise for the racers!
Please remember to respect the track and keep it clear. Stay OUTSIDE the tape and stay clear of all riders at all time.
Spectators are responsible for themselves and do so at their own risk.
Race venue: 139, Pretoria
139, located in Pretoria, South Africa, is the location of the 2nd ever DRI race back in 2015. It’s been rebuilt and maintained and brought back to life for this final Dustin Rudman Invitational of 2019.
323 Fuschsia Street, Waterkloof Heights, Pretoria (map link)
WHEN (times subject to change)
Day one – 08:00, Saturday 7 December, 2019
08:00: Practice start
11:00: Race runs begin
Day two – 08:30, Sunday 8 December, 2019
08:30: Practice start
12:30: Race runs begin
* Practice and race BOTH DAYS
* ONE race run per day
* TWO practice runs required to race
* NO PRACTICE, NO RACE
Prize giving and after party will follow Sunday race runs at PLTFRM, Wolwespruit Bike Park
Online pre-registration: R280/rider
Late entry (day of race): R400/rider