Let’s have that one last shuttle day before the main event. Track’s running well after all this delicious rain. Please no riding on Saturday.
Share the Facebook event link: One last shuttle to many
Same info as last time:
- Location: 139 DH track, 323 Fuschsia Street, Waterkloof Heights, Pretoria (map link)
- Cost: R150 per rider
- Times: Shuttles start from 9am, will run until 3pm
Also, enter online for the DRI #3 right now, if you haven’t already. There may just be a nice surprise for all those online entered riders.
Remember to be smart and don’t be a hero, you are doing this at your own risk.
Make responsible choices.
See ya there.
Let’s have another fun day out on them trails on Saturday, November 16, and get our lines waxed n’ ready for the DRI.
R150 / rider, payable on the day.
Shuttles run from 9am till 3pm.
Check out the Facebook event link here:
Dustin has been a little busy on the hill, so a few new lines will be open for the shuttle day. Don’t ask which ones will be used for the event, just ride.
You are doing this at your own risk, remember that. Be smart.
And don’t forget to enter the DRI!
What you get for pre-registering
- An amazingly cheap price for 2 days of racing and shuttling and good vibes.
- Your own custom number board with your name printed on it.
- Maybe more?! (not like you NEED more, though…)
- The earlier you register, the lower your race number!
Ready for some new lines?
Dusty has been busy. Be prepared for a little change here and there, or a big change, he is still working on it. He reckons there might be some surprises in Decemeber.
Get your race prep on with DRI shuttle days
Make sure you attend the pre-race shuttle days for some fun times practicing with your mates. Follow the DRI on Instagram and Facebook for announcements!