General race information
Date: 2022 August 12, 13 & 14
Slabberts, Freestate, South Africa
Pin drop: (Holey Trails) 28°25’13.9″S 28°06’51.0″E
Entry fee: R1750 / racer
(or, R850 / pp NON-RIDER camp/food entry*)
Racer entry (R1750) includes:
- Farm weekend pass
- Trail fees (3 days)
- All meals, and they’re farmer portions (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and dinner, Sunday breakfast)
- Fox Racing DRI event shirt (limited edition)
- Dirt Nurse wash bay
- Personalized DRI race number board
- One free beer per rider entry (age limits will apply) Thank you Clarence Brewery
- Access to camping zone + ablutions under big Marquee tent (bring your own tent)
- Actual race entry!
* NON-RIDER entry (R850) includes:
Want to come join in and camp, eat, and party for the weekend, but not race (or ride)? This is the option for you.
- All meals as per a rider entry, farmer portions! (eat like a racer)
(Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and dinner, Sunday breakfast)
- Farm pass for all 3 days
- Access to camping zone + ablutions (bring your own tent!)
4 stage Enduro-type race. Riders will have the three days to complete all stages. Rider cut off time 10am Sunday morning, meaning if you have not done your last stage by then you lose out. There is a DH category, but enduro bikes are highly recommended!
- Enduro: Must ride an enduro bike for all race runs. Separate age categories.
- Hardtail: Must ride a hardtail bike for all race runs.
- E-Bike: Must ride the same bike for all race runs.
- Downhill: NOT RECOMMENDED (but doable). Must ride a downhill bike for all race runs. Separate age categories.
Unlimited amount of practice, but only one race run per stage. Be smart. Timing pods will be up at the start and ending of the stages to tag in and out when you are race ready.
• Stage 1 – Flow Job
• Stage 2 – DDD
• Stage 3 – The Red
• Stage 4 – DD
Plus some sneaky bonus trails to be found. You won’t want to miss out.
Friday, August 12: Practice and race, racer dinner
Saturday, August 13: Practice and race, racer breakfast and dinner
Sunday, August 14: Practice and race, racer breakfast
Camp at the Holey Trails! Glam camp or normal camp all is good, and recommended as there’ll be a good bunch of happenings happening…if this makes sense. There will be additional ablutions on site to make things a little more comfortable.
Or, book in to surrounding B&Bs. Some options: